Friday, January 28, 2011

Leopard Gecko - Galilee, Eve, Raptor, Twilight, Elena

Wow! I had a lot of geckos shed this week and these are just the ones at my house!!! My goodness!

The first one I'd like to introduce you too is Galilee and she was one of the first ones I picked for myself and I got her from Wally of Supreme Gecko. She has grown so much since I got her and she is definitely the big eater out of the "babies"!



The next one is Eve. She is the big girl of the large female tank. She is very pretty because of how simple she is.




This big boy is in with the females right now to hopefully start breeding. He doesn't have a name yet though so I have just been calling him Raptor.


Twilight is Midnight's "sister" They are almost identical except for Twilight has more orange on her tail than Midnight (who has like none at all)




And Elena is one of the new geckos that we purchased from a guy that wanted to sell his whole collection. She is currently pregnant right now and hopefully will lay her eggs soon. I'm very excited.


Look forward to more pictures soon and as always if you have an opinion on what any of the geckos might be, please let me know in a comment!!! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, what type of a morph is Eve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you tell me Wally! Got her, Twilight, and Midnight for $50 on the way home from All Animal awhile back. Very wonderful geckos that where handled often!

    ReplyDelete