Thursday, February 17, 2011

It has been awhile...

School has been kind of busy lately, lots of homework, stupid VITA, and work. I'm just so exhausted lately. Also got a new guinea pig to keep Tanner company, he is pretty cute, I named him Jet because he zips all around jazz and wiggles every time you pick him up. He was really scared at first when I introduced him to Tanner, but is making radical improvements everyday! This morning he couldn't wait to rip his piece of romaine through the bars...no hesitation at all. :)

The critters are all doing well, and we have since upgraded my big females from a 20 long (a touch cramped) to a 40 critter (exceptionally large for them) and they are loving it! They also figured out the mealworm dish too, which is good because I was getting sick of dropping a mealworm by their head so they would notice it and eat it. I cannot remember where I am when it comes to uploading pictures for the leopard geckos, but they are all taken and please check them out on either LB's Geckos' Facebook Page or LB's Geckos on iHerp!

Right now we have two baby leopards and boy are they feisty!!! I've named the Pistol and Bullseye temporarily but it looks like they will be shipping out soon to their new home in Ohio. I will miss them, but having their cages will be nice for breeding. They were incubated to be females and are het for patternless and raptor.

Bullseye

Bullseye
Pistol

Pistol

No comments:

Post a Comment