Friday, March 11, 2011

Nice rack.

Yep. Luke and I are building a new rack system over spring break for the leo's. We went to fleet farm to get tubs because they are cheaper there and they carry the nice iris brand that work well. Sadly, they didn't have them in the sizes I wanted. So we picked another style to use too. It will be about 6 rows high. The bottom box will be for my females that are not quite up to size, but getting there; it will take up the entire shelf and just in case will have one box for egg-laying/a hide. Then I have some sizeable boxes that will have a breeder box in each in which I will put my females in when they are one on one with a male. Then we are putting more of the small ones that I have some of now on the top and they will be three across. These will be for babies or injured geckos. So all in all the new rack will have 15 boxes for geckos. Ordered the Flexwatt today as well as the clips and their protectors for wiring the tape up. In the next few days we will stop at Menard's for some wood and a dimmer switch. Unless I decide to splurge for a thermometer one. We will see. it would be awfully convenient.

super excited. :) I think the geckos are too.

Chevy

No comments:

Post a Comment